Welcome to my private journal generally on Brunei issues. Any opinions expressed are in my personal capacity. All rights to the articles are reserved.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Royal Wedding - Perdana Wazir

A colleague of mine was telling me a story about how someone came over asking for money. He told him that he will not give money but he is willing to give him money for something. So this guy came back with a bag full of 'ayats' and a few photographs. I asked him about the photographs and there were three of them, two on the wedding of Duli Pengiran Perdana Wazir and the other on the wedding of Princess Masna.

The Princess Masna one was interesting but it is a photo of a wedding she does not want to remember. So I will just post the two about Perdana Wazir's weddings. I asked my colleague where he thinks that guy gets the photographs from. He said he doesn't know. Anyway, I thought I will share DPPW's wedding photographs for you all to compare with today's grand weddings.


No comments: