Welcome to my private journal generally on Brunei issues. Any opinions expressed are in my personal capacity. All rights to the articles are reserved.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Interesting Business News

I read this news on Channelnews Asia. Hmmm.... Rahaman.... Sounds kinda familiar, don't you think?

Swiber Holdings signs MOU for JV in Brunei
By Pamela Almeda, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 14 September 2007 2202 hrs

SINGAPORE : Mainboard-listed Swiber Holdings has signed a memorandum of understanding for a joint venture in Brunei.

Swiber will own 51 percent of the joint venture and Brunei-based Rahaman will hold the remaining 49 percent.

The partnership will enable Swiber to bid for projects open only to Brunei-incorporated companies.

Swiber is an integrated offshore engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commission contractor.

Rahaman in involved in the oil and gas commodity and trading business. - CNA/ms

No comments: